Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The slaughter/massacre Florida school is 40 miles from Mar a Lago. Why doesn't prez donjohn attend a few of the 17 funerals?

The slaughter/massacre Florida school is 40 miles from Mar a Lago. Why doesn't prez donjohn attend a few of the 17 funerals?

Posted - February 16, 2018

Responses

I hope he doesn't and I can't imagine that anyone burying their child from this debacle would want him there.  He is one of the most despicable human beings on the face of the earth.
      February 16, 2018 2:03 PM MST

I thoroughly agree.  Even hearing the presidents words of condolence sounded so insincere.  He is the one that happily relaxed the laws for the mentally ill to acquire guns in the first place.  He is behind the cuts to healthcare which absolutely includes the mentally ill.  
      February 16, 2018 2:12 PM MST

Don't agree with that.  If a president came to my child's funeral I would feel comforted and honored. 
      February 16, 2018 3:57 PM MST

I agree with thee. Despicable doesn't cover it. But you know Spunky these jacka** a**holes who insist on allowing the NRA to run them around by their nose rings get away with not seeing the result of the gun mania. I think they should ALL be required to attend ALL funerals AND be required to look at all photos of the dead AND any photos of autopsies. They all live in a world of dodobirds whose mantra is "Me like gun. Gun is good. You no like gun you no good". Simplistic dumbheads for sure. Can they man up to the challenge of being there to see the result of the carnage they explicitly endorse? SIGH. I dunno. Just a thought. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 17, 2018 2:16 AM MST

Unfortunately, they have no idea most of the time of the result of their actions.  Worse, they don't really care.  You would think that when Gabby Giffords  and Steve Scalise, two of their own, were shot, they would have opened their eyes, but nothing changed and as long as the NRA continues to contribute millions of dollars to their campaigns, they will do what their masters want.
      February 17, 2018 6:56 AM MST

Yes. First of all they are all sexually impotent/inadequate and equate guns to being masculine. Secondly they are prostitutes who earn a living doing tricks for their wealthy johns of which the NRA is only one but a very WEALTHY and important one. They are all cowardly spineless toady wimps. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Spunky!
      February 17, 2018 7:19 AM MST

Some of those people are so mad at him for what he has done that they would probably shoot him if he came near them. It is best if he stays away.
      February 16, 2018 2:11 PM MST

If I was burying my child because of this man's attitude towards guns and mental health, I would probably get arrested if he came near me.  I'm sorry.  He is best to stay away.  These are issues that have real life consequences.  
      February 16, 2018 2:14 PM MST

A president knows that is always a possibility and to some extent prepares for it.  If anyone were to shoot him it would be just as wrong as shooting the kids.
      February 16, 2018 3:56 PM MST

That is true but it still could happen.
      February 16, 2018 4:05 PM MST

Equally wrong (I admit grudgingly), but easily forgivable (by me). And may I be forgiven for anticipating the wonderful feelings that such an occurrence would trigger in me.

And only because the flag of truth would finally be implanted into his immortal soul.
      February 16, 2018 4:10 PM MST

My two cents' worth tom. You give him way too much credit. You ASSUME he has a soul. He doesn't. NOR does he have a heart or a conscience or any concern for anyone but himself. He is a piece of  slimy slithery filthy detritus/scum that you scrape off the bottom of your shoes because you don't want to track THAT into your home. SIGH. :)
      February 17, 2018 2:21 AM MST

I spose. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom and Happy Saturday! :) What needs to happen is that all those teenagers who witnessed their friends being murdered who shouted into camera to the dodobird prez "DO SOMETHING" should converge on him and shout in his face! He is disgrace.
      February 17, 2018 2:17 AM MST

I would say it would be up to the parents who would find that a comfort.  If not, the president needs to back off and promise better laws to protect future children and adults.
      February 16, 2018 2:16 PM MST

But what kind of "laws" are going to protect you from anyone wanting to shoot you?  How would any "law" make any difference?  If you time is up then your time is up.  True for all of us. 
      February 16, 2018 4:02 PM MST

Stop allowing the public to buy anything but a rifle or a handgun.  Simple.  

Instead of making huge cuts to healthcare which would include mental healthcare, triple the resources.  I will give you fair warning that I personally already know how hard it is to get good care for a sick child.  Trump has made drastic cuts that is going to make things a lot worse too.
      February 18, 2018 1:07 PM MST

He is full of sh** PeaPod. He is owned by the NRA just like every other pol and will always do and say what they approve of. He will NEVER do the right thing. He is totally incapable of it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 17, 2018 2:18 AM MST

He sure is!

Happy Saturday Rosie.

February 17, 2018 11:11 AM MST

Thanks PeaPod and Happy Sunday right backatcha m'dear! :)
      February 18, 2018 5:41 AM MST

They'd lynch him.
      February 17, 2018 2:46 AM MST

I think a better, more poetic end would be to have him stare into the barrel of a gun pointed directly at him. Don't you?  What happens next is anyone's guess. Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Sunday! :)
      February 18, 2018 4:13 AM MST