Active Now

Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » I saw on the morning news that the FBI admitted to screwing up concerning the Florida school shootings. Any thoughts?

I saw on the morning news that the FBI admitted to screwing up concerning the Florida school shootings. Any thoughts?

Posted - February 17, 2018

Responses

Of COURSE you did.  Did you think Fox was sleeping last night?

Their GUY is in deep doo doo for this atrocity.  You know, that ass in the White House pretending he really was elected.  That ass that has Russia helping him at every turn.

That ass that is being totally investigated by the FBI.

What a coincidence. 

They are calling for the Impeachment (of course, they have to use that word since it is being pointed at their hero, Trump).... of the FBI Director.

99, you have been a teacher.  Imagine a shoot out in your school and the kid was being investigated by the FBI.  Do you call for the resignation of the Chief Operator of all systems of intelligence in the USA?  Or do you call the locals?

A dangerous kid does not get shot all the way up the ladder to the same people who are investigating the President's activities with betraying the country.

But, of course, the FBI is flawed on the basic grass roots level.  Some of them are bigger morons than the morons who support Trump.

TRUE STORY 99:

In the 90's I went on a job interview in Phoenix.  This company sold routes and materials to interested parties wishing to start their own business selling trinkets like you see all the time in gas stations.

Routes and the cool things you see in gas station impulse aisles.

That is all.

Well a disgruntled customer felt he was ripped off and contacted the FBI because he wanted his money back.

THE FBI?

Apparently since some of the transaction is done by mail, this can be construed as mail fraud.  A consumer complaint.  ONE.  Consumer.

I was in the middle of the interview to get hired at this company when the FBI burst into the room.  BURST.

WITH GUNS DRAWN.    I am staring at someone holding a gun on me.  I am not lying.

Because a customer wrongly accused the owner of mail fraud.

I mean where was due process?  Who the fk does this?  Only in Arizona where guns are worshipped is this considered normal.

I did not accept the job.

SO.. THE POINT OF THIS?

There are plenty of reasons to LOATHE the FBI and if this crew of FBI clowns wound up shooting me?  I still would not be able to call for the resignation of the Director of the FBI even though there may have been prior complaints on this department's ineptitude.  This happens all the time with inept cops.  Inept employees.  Inept ex-students.  There are just way too many of them.  They kind of get looked-over by the Chief Investigator of all Intelligence operations in the USA.  Kind of like that.

The FBI is very flawed.  No one really trusts their lying asses either.

But the top of the eschelon is a bit more professional I would hope. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 17, 2018 8:26 AM MST
      February 17, 2018 8:23 AM MST

The FBI? (or as we referred to the FBI liaisons we dealt with in the Army: F-g Band of Idiots)

The beat goes on....
      February 17, 2018 9:22 AM MST

If there were a shooter in our school, our locals would have been there withing three minutes and we had a good escape system in place. I wouldn't think to call the FBI as I would have no idea if he was being investigated. I would not have called for the resignation of anyone unless I knew the facts. My voice wouldn't be heard anyway.
      February 17, 2018 9:24 AM MST