Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Listen, you're a reasonable person, no need for you to alert the authorities. How much do you want to make this all just go away? ~

Listen, you're a reasonable person, no need for you to alert the authorities. How much do you want to make this all just go away? ~

Posted - February 17, 2018

Responses

• How much? Well, there's an answer to that too, Tony....This is how much *shows you amount on napkin*...It's on a monthly basis, and the same every month...Oh. And throw in two round trip tickets to England. First class.
      February 17, 2018 1:15 PM MST

As If.  Look.... you married me you can't wiggle out it that easy.  Time to come out of hiding.  You 

can't put off our first kiss forever.  I sent them after you because you left me standing at the alter the

min we said our i do's.  Now come back and I'll call off the cops.  Better yet, where are you?  I'll come

and pick you up....seriously. 
      February 17, 2018 1:43 PM MST

Ok, who really wrote this, who are you, and what have you done with Sunshine?  Grrrrrrrrr. 
    ~
      February 17, 2018 4:41 PM MST

Here I am, my account was hacked, a horrible experience.  I know you would never leave me at the alter...ever.  

This must have been written by someone trying to be funny but instead they flopped...big time.  Sorry this happened to my favorite

tilde person.
    This post was edited by Sunshine at February 18, 2018 9:33 AM MST
      February 18, 2018 7:41 AM MST

Ifr your total assets are less than 1 million, then one million (We will go to a notary and have him witness you signing an IOU for the remainder), else 2 million.
      February 17, 2018 1:57 PM MST

10 years, return the last ten years of my time.  Take back all the empty promises especially the  unsigned one. 
      May 30, 2019 11:03 AM MDT