Discussion » Questions » Pregnancy » When I was a youngster, I never understood what Georgie Porgie did that made the girls cry. Wait, I still don't know! Do you? ~

When I was a youngster, I never understood what Georgie Porgie did that made the girls cry. Wait, I still don't know! Do you? ~

Georgie Porgie, pudding and pie,
Kissed the girls and made them cry,
When the boys came out to play,
Georgie Porgie ran away.

Posted - February 18, 2018

Responses

Georgie Porgie was a ladies’ man from the day he was born.  Before he even left the hospital when he was born, Georgie already had a girlfriend (her name was Gina and she was 4 hours older than Georgie).  By the time he was 5, he had six girl friends (one of whom was his babysitter).  Georgie was smooth.  He was so smooth that he could charm a snake with just a look.   Georgie also had the softest, sweetest lips in the world.   When Georgie went to school, girls would line up just so he could kiss them (and his kisses were so sensual that they’d all swoon (“O, Georgie!”).  When Georgie was in 4th grade, the girls made up a rhyme about him – “Georgie Porgie, puddin’ and pie.  Kiss the girls and make us sigh”.  Now when the other boys discovered girls, they found that they didn’t stand a chance against Georgie... and that made them mad.  So, they started beating Georgie up every chance they could (before school, between classes, at lunch, after school).  It got so bad that whenever Georgie saw another boy, he’d quickly run away and hide.

Georgie Porgie, Puddin’ and pie,

Kissed the girls and made them sigh.

But when the boys came out to play,

Georgie Porgie ran away.

This post was edited by Shuhak at February 19, 2018 4:44 PM MST
      February 18, 2018 11:41 PM MST