Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Obsession sounds scarily hairy to me...a dynfunction/inadequacy/loose cannony. Maybe a short-lived one isn't too bad. Ever had any?

Obsession sounds scarily hairy to me...a dynfunction/inadequacy/loose cannony. Maybe a short-lived one isn't too bad. Ever had any?

Are there GOOD obsessions limitlessly?

Posted - February 20, 2018

Responses

Is infatuation an obsession? I've been infatuated with my better half for almost 30 years.
      February 20, 2018 5:38 AM MST

YOU of all people m'dear know better than that! Besides which the love and devotion is reciprocated. I think it's quite splendid when both are mutually besotted with each other. I really do. The problem occurs when it's a one-way street. Which prompts my next question.  Which you certainly will be able to guess what it's gonna be. Many more happy years to you and your beloved m'dear. It warms my heart. I am privileged to know  just some of  the tip of the iceberg of what you have shared with your wife through the years of our chats. Some of the hardships you've weathered TOGETHER.  So I KNOW! Thank you for your reply Sbf and Happy Tuesday! :)
      February 20, 2018 5:45 AM MST