Discussion » Questions » answerMug » How about a big round of applause for the Mugger who funded our new chat?

How about a big round of applause for the Mugger who funded our new chat?

For those who missed it, I posted a blog just under a week ago discussing the funds needed to obtain a new chat service and added a tracker to the homepage. Within a few hours of posting, a single unknown Mugger had already contributed $300 of the $350 needed. The same individual funded the remainder of the project early this morning. I need to coordinate time with the developer, but we will likely be updated by the end of the week with a squeaky-clean fully-functional glitch-free (knock on wood) chat, all thanks to the generosity of one person. 

I do not know who did it, but I definitely would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to this person. I know a lot of you have also been struggling with chat-related issues as well. If you'd also like to thank the Mystery Mugger for their thoughtful contribution, please do so here.

Posted - February 20, 2018

Responses

HIP HIP HOORAY.
      February 20, 2018 9:06 AM MST

thanks to that mysterious contributor, 350$ is quite a lot to give !
      February 20, 2018 9:16 AM MST

Very generous of them. Thank you!
      February 20, 2018 9:36 AM MST

I think it's really nice.  A decent place to chat is worth it if you have it to spare.  Congratulation!.  Hope those that enjoy the chatrooms can appreciate the very generous contribution.
      February 20, 2018 9:40 AM MST

I don't like chat but certainly can appreciate someone willing to contribute to something he or she uses or even if they don't use it, financially supporting the site.  Good on them.  
      February 20, 2018 10:36 AM MST

A really kind gesture; I'm sure it is much appreciated.
      February 20, 2018 1:34 PM MST

Whomever.

Since no one knows who it is, I'll say it is MEEEEE.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 19, 2018 9:11 PM MDT
      March 19, 2018 9:10 PM MDT