Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Education » Did you ever skip class during your school days? What did you do instead of going to class?

Did you ever skip class during your school days? What did you do instead of going to class?

Posted - February 21, 2018

Responses

Lots.  Hung out with friends, tough town boys (or I thought they were), did drugs, watched TV at home.  Also broke a lot of bottles. 
      February 21, 2018 3:53 PM MST

Thank you for your response.

February 21, 2018 3:55 PM MST

Thank you dear.
      February 21, 2018 4:00 PM MST

• I actually got perfect attendance when I was in school. But there was one time senior year when my friends and I left to go to the grocery store during lunch. No one noticed we were gone. It was really lame. lol
      February 21, 2018 4:04 PM MST

Occasionally---and with my dad's blessing.

He knew it was possible to get more done at the library with research than at school  (Of course, this was way before the internet.)

And I knew what I could miss without missing anything important.
      February 21, 2018 4:05 PM MST

• I never skipped a single class in school. I did a few times at college but its not such a big deal there. And I when I did miss class it was so I could study the material myself in the library. 
      February 21, 2018 4:11 PM MST

• Never did that.  Small school, everybody knew everybody. They would call home if you missed. Doomed from the start.
      February 21, 2018 4:50 PM MST

I thought I'd be done with school by December.  Now i find it is not so.  Not worth it, not at all. 
      February 21, 2018 4:50 PM MST

Yes, in my Sophomore year at high school I "cut" 4th period PE - but not intentionally

For PE, one had to be there on the second day of the semester to get assigned a class (square dancing, volleyball or badminton) and a gym locker.  Due to a medical appointment, I was absent that day, so they reused to assign me a class.  I  tried to get a class, even going as far as participating in square dancing.  However, since I wasn't "officially" assigned a class, it didn't count (meaning no mater what I did I wouldn't get any credit for the entire semester).  So while the rest of the class was on one side of campus having PE, I was on the other side in the girls gym playing badminton with a guy I knew (he had the same period PE class).  On the days the gym was being used, I simply took an extra lunch period and wrote on my stories in the library (that made both 4th and 6th period lunch, while 5th period was English 1A).
      February 21, 2018 6:00 PM MST

I always went to every class.
      February 21, 2018 6:14 PM MST

Sure, I did sometimes in high school.  My senior year I had PE last period and if I could find a ride home to downtown, I was out of there in a flash.  I didn't think my PE teacher would care.  She did.  
      February 21, 2018 6:43 PM MST

Thank you for sharing. : )
      February 21, 2018 8:30 PM MST

I never skipped class.  I went to school on Senior Ditch Day because I was more afraid of my dad than I was afraid of peer pressure.
      February 21, 2018 10:04 PM MST

i did some times... i dont remember clearly tho what i was doing... probably going home and spending time there. 
      February 22, 2018 12:00 PM MST