Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some folks are VERY HAPPY! They FINALLY have the FASCIST RACIST BIGOT prez they dreamed of. Are you one of the SOME?

Some folks are VERY HAPPY! They FINALLY have the FASCIST RACIST BIGOT prez they dreamed of. Are you one of the SOME?

Posted - February 27, 2018

Responses

Just because someone disagrees does not mean they are a racist, bigot or facist.
      February 27, 2018 12:05 PM MST

You KNOW it is more than that m2c. You just don't want to admit it. That's OK. Thank you for your reply.
      February 28, 2018 2:18 AM MST

They will never admit that they like a guy that thinks like they do, but hey...many of us see right through this man.  
      February 27, 2018 12:16 PM MST

Yup. You know Peas, I have disagreed with a LOT of people over things during all the years. I don't think everybody is a racist, bigot because we disagree. BUT, when anybody is extremely hateful while stereotyping people THOSE facts are so easy to see through! Anybody who denies this needs to open their eyes.....just sayin'!
      February 27, 2018 12:29 PM MST

Spot on.  I know that everyone that supports this president is not a bigot or a racist.  But the few bigoted people I know just happen to support Trump.  Coincidence?  I really don't know.
      February 27, 2018 12:32 PM MST

True that Peas. Not all of his supporters are racists or bigots, but the few I know are his supporters.
      February 27, 2018 12:59 PM MST

I dunno PeaPod. They all seem so dam* proud of the guy! At CPAC they chanted "Lock Her Up" I believe and doofus don just stood there smirking. They HATE Hillary. Though she isn't black she might as well be for the hatred they feel for her!  One of the CPAC folks said because we elected a black prez they elected a black RNC chairman (Michael Steele) just because he was black and they never should have done that. They all HATE the NFL (mostly black athletes). They all HATE immigrants(mostly people of color). They are united in their love for WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE. So if they don't admit it out loud they act it out loud 24/7. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 28, 2018 2:28 AM MST

• This question is one of the reasons that I just can't wait for the 2020 election. If the Social(ist) Democrats don't come with something better than the above name calling and present us with more than manufactured news, manufactured polling and manufactured public opinion from the "Twilight Zone", the  Prez is sure to win re-election. With that in mind, let's all get ready for the staged and orchestrated public outrage and discontent that these folks are famous for putting together. Direct from hysteria central to the heartland.
      February 27, 2018 12:40 PM MST

Thank goodness none of the republicans have ever resorted to name calling.  They were the class act when Obama was in there.  smh.
      February 27, 2018 12:44 PM MST

I saw someone call my friend John, a beaner, dirty Mexican last night after he posted something. What he posted had nothing to do with race! He just made a point that the other person couldn't argue with. WTHeck is wrong with people??
      February 27, 2018 1:06 PM MST

That's horrible.  He is an amazingly talented and articulate man, at least whatever I have seen of him.  

Sadly, that sort of thing is alive and well behind closed doors too.  It's just more popular to say it out loud since Trump was sworn in.  
      February 27, 2018 1:09 PM MST

Well, they are probably racist, bigot or fascist I would guess.

But Trump would say they are good people. This post was edited by tom jackson at February 28, 2018 3:57 PM MST
      February 28, 2018 3:56 PM MST

:):):)
      February 28, 2018 2:29 AM MST

People who are fascist, racist, bigots will never admit that he is one because the truth hurts.
      February 27, 2018 12:55 PM MST

The KKK love him. What does that say?
      February 27, 2018 1:04 PM MST

It seems any and all hate groups endorse him.  Why is that?
      February 27, 2018 1:10 PM MST

Go figure.
      February 27, 2018 1:12 PM MST

I never saw any of the traditional hate groups endorse a Democrat.  Why?  There must be something to it.  Maybe Democrats actually want to find a way to get along with others that aren't like themselves.  Maybe we know it's not right or fair to judge a person by their religion, ethnicity, or who they choose to love.  
      February 27, 2018 1:15 PM MST

But why is it when we fight back we are the bad guys?
      February 27, 2018 1:26 PM MST

• It's part of some convoluted idea of more "freedom" through less civil liberty. It's as though you have no right to express an opinion. One thing is certain: You can tell when you're hitting home with the truth because the volume on the name calling is turned up.
      February 27, 2018 1:34 PM MST

Remember your own words the next time any of the liberal based groups get out there to express their opinions.  I am sure you will respect their right to "express their opinions" without calling them names?  
      February 27, 2018 1:39 PM MST

Some people don't like hearing the truth. They just like to hit back.
      February 27, 2018 1:42 PM MST

ALWAYS!  Look how it plays out in society?  The moment someone actually answers back to someone that is abusive, they are labeled the "bad guy".  Why do you think it's so difficult to stop a bullying situation too?  Same deal.  Bullies can't handle being called out.  People with strength and character aren't so afraid to look inward to see how they can handle something better.  

I never trusted anyone that never took the blame for their own behaviors.  We are all human and fallible.  It's one thing to be confident, but quite another to be obnoxious.

I fully admit to making my own snarky comments about the president.  I don't like him and I did not elect him.  I don't like people that make broad assumptions either and I am tired of the labels Democrats have been given when most of us want to find a middle ground.

February 27, 2018 1:36 PM MST

We can't always like what people say or think and attacking them will not change anything. That is when you know it is time to walk away.
      February 27, 2018 1:45 PM MST