Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Animals (Wild) » A question inspired by Sharonna. Pigeons like to crap on us. Would you like to crap on a pigeon?

A question inspired by Sharonna. Pigeons like to crap on us. Would you like to crap on a pigeon?

Posted - March 1, 2018

Responses

For decades two heroic statues, one male, one female, stood facing each other in a city park until one day an angel came down from Heaven.
    "You've been such exemplary statues," the angel said, "that I'm going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, during which time you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.
    The two approached each other a bit shyly and dashed for the bushes, from whence came a good deal of giggling, laughter and shaking of branches.
    Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes with broad grins on their faces.
    "You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them.
    Grinning even more broadly, the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "Great! Only this time, you hold the pigeon down and I'll take a dump on it!"
      March 1, 2018 4:43 PM MST

Sorry.  Animals have been crapped on by man during their whole existence.

March 1, 2018 5:43 PM MST

I had a friend who was bombed on by a seagull. He told me it was 'hot'.
      March 1, 2018 9:44 PM MST

I 'rescued' a pidgeon once (i had gotten its head through the handle of a grocery bag an could not figure out how to get fee) anyway, it turns out that pidgeons have fleas and dont mind sharing them. I got all itchy for the rest of the day.
    So as far as that pidgeon goes, yes I would rather poo on it
      March 2, 2018 1:44 PM MST

Only if I can find the one who did it to me. It was in Mexico and a long time ago, so I think it's probably a lost cause.
      March 2, 2018 5:39 PM MST