Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ivanka Trump Kushner is part of government and a government official. She can't pull the "daughter" card. Why did she try?

Ivanka Trump Kushner is part of government and a government official. She can't pull the "daughter" card. Why did she try?

This woman says she supports the#MeToo movement and the women who have spoken out about the sexual abuse they experienced. When asked about the accusers of daddy dearest she become demure and scolding and wagged her finger (figuratively) and chided the reporter for asking if she believes the women who accused her farther. She said he said he didn't do it. SHE DIDN'T SAY "he didn't do it and the women are liars."  She just said he said he didn't do it and as his daughter she believes her father. What about as a mother or as a woman or as a government official? Do all the iterations of Ivanka Trump Kushner support her daddy dearest no matter what he does/says? If so isn't she a Stepford daughter? No mind of her own or will of her ow?. Just a dutiful daughter?  A pretty bot? She told the reporter the question was inappropriate. No it wasn't. Her answer was inappropriate and the fact that she can't tell the difference does not speak well for her intelligence or her opinion of the intelligence of others. She is wrong on both counts.

Posted - March 4, 2018

Responses

If she says the wrong thing she will be cut out of the will and thrown out of the white house.
      March 4, 2018 10:55 AM MST

Isn't it sad how the greedy love of money removes the spine and leaves the moneygrubberlover a limp noodle? Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      March 4, 2018 11:15 AM MST

Yes, and she is not the first one to be led by greed instead of principals. 
      March 4, 2018 11:21 AM MST

I think it's in the DNA. I don't know what her mom is like but I'm sure she is a much better human being than daddy dearest. Anyone would have to be except maybe Hitler or Charles Manson! :(
      March 4, 2018 11:25 AM MST

Ivanka is smart like her mother. Donald couldn't stand that in a wife so he traded her in for a dumb blonde.
    But that didn't work either.
    Now he has taken a foreign wife thinking that would work better. But I don't think that is working to good at the moment.
      March 4, 2018 11:37 AM MST

Of course the bond between a parent and child is stronger. 

The far left have always had contempt for family. They have always tried to set duty to the state/ society above it. Nowadays it even tries to set identity politics above it. Being a woman doesn't give a woman a duty to support other women. That is misandric garbage. 

If your son were a politician accused of sexual offences which he denied, would you not be inclined to believe him over random women you don't know? If your answer is yes, congratulations, you're a normal human being. If the answer is no, your attitude is straight out of George Orwell's 1984.

What are you saying? In order to be a legitimate supporter of the #MeToo campaign, she must believe EVERY allegation? Women never lie? All accused men are guilty? I'm trying to decide whether you really believe the things you imply, or if you just haven't thought it through.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 5, 2018 6:04 PM MST
      March 5, 2018 2:26 AM MST