Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Stu Spelling Bee
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » RINO Ronald Reagan said he sees no need for citizens to own AK-47's. He'd be shunned/slammed/dam*ed by the NRA. By you too?

RINO Ronald Reagan said he sees no need for citizens to own AK-47's. He'd be shunned/slammed/dam*ed by the NRA. By you too?

Posted - March 4, 2018

Responses

A line is drawn somewhere. I don't think all weaponry should be in civilian ownership. I don't really judge people by where exactly they want to drawn the line. I judge them how honest and sincere they are.

Some people just don't believe in the right to bear arms. I disagree with them but I will accept their opinion so long as they declare themselves openly and seem sincere in their belief that's the right thing to do.

The scum are those who don't believe in the right to bear arms but, instead of honestly and openly declaring themselves, seek to undermine it incrementally and insidiously. Far left ideology wants a power monopoly in the state. They will work toward that goal covertly because they're too dirty and dishonest to stand in the light.

We can't compromise with such people, because they will always renege on the deal and demand more and more concessions. The only defence is to draw a line and stubbornly hold that line. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at March 5, 2018 6:05 PM MST
      March 5, 2018 1:51 AM MST