Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » PELOSI: HILLARY’S RECORD DOESN’T MATTER, WHAT’S IMPORTANT IS SHE’S A WOMAN! Do you agree or disagree with Nancy Pelosi?

PELOSI: HILLARY’S RECORD DOESN’T MATTER, WHAT’S IMPORTANT IS SHE’S A WOMAN! Do you agree or disagree with Nancy Pelosi?

Posted - June 26, 2016

Responses

I don't agree with her on anything.   Anyone voting for the sex of the candidate is an imbecile.  We really need to consider changing the requirements for voting and sitting on juries. 

June 27, 2016 10:41 AM MDT

Nancy Pelosi is about as relevant as Sara Palin.  Both imbeciles from the lower rungs of stupid.

June 27, 2016 10:45 AM MDT

Disagree!!

June 27, 2016 11:48 AM MDT

@TM -- I agree. I think Right-Wing Authoritarian Herberts (such as yourself) demonstrably tend to "think" with their  bigotry and ideology instead of using judicious study of discernible reality, and I have plenty of evidence to support that inference.

Be careful what you wish for....;-D...

June 27, 2016 12:21 PM MDT

• Does Hillary have a magic V? Does it grant me three wishes? Then no it isn't important that she is a woman even if she may or may not be president. I think it's stupid playing the woman card. Just because they are a woman doesn't mean they care about my gender. Women are just as malicious as males.

June 27, 2016 4:40 PM MDT

• @OS

ThriftyMaid said they thought anyone voting JUST on the gender of the candidate is an idiot. Do you have proof they are wrong besides calling them names? They also didn't clarify to what they meant in the second part of their response so there's no way you could know what they were exactly wishing for. Thanks.

June 27, 2016 4:49 PM MDT

• :)

June 27, 2016 4:59 PM MDT

• Please publish the evidence of the proof here! I haven't seen it.

Unless you are talking about the email scandal, which only looked dodgy because it went against protocol and such a practice could potentially be abused by a corrupt person. In fact, when authorities analyzed the content they found nothing inappropriate or fishy in any of it. I would not describe her receipt of her email at the wrong address as theft. Or am I missing some key ingredients in the info relayed in the news over here, in Australia?

June 27, 2016 5:13 PM MDT

• Unfortunately, the whole history of democracy is that the party in power selects replacements for retiring judges and other appointees based on who are sympathetic to their on goals and values. It means that who we vote for extends through congress or parliament into every area of law and bureaucracy.

June 27, 2016 5:19 PM MDT

@excon, Hillary is more concerned with pushing her big government agenda then following the constitution. Why say I want progressive judges and not I want firm believers in the constitution? I don't want judges following a certain agenda.
      June 27, 2016 6:48 PM MDT

Hello again, not:

But, that's exactly what you'll get if Trump is elected..  Look. This election is about two OPPOSING views of the world.  They're NOT even close..  If Hillary is elected, we'll get liberal judges.  If Trump is, we'll get conservative judges..  That's just the way it is...

Having said that, in MY view, and you have a window into what my view is, a progressive viewpoint BETTER serves the intent of the Constitution than does a conservative viewpoint..  I know you disagree.  That Hillary AGREES with me, however, shouldn't be surprising. 

excon

June 27, 2016 8:01 PM MDT

@excon, I don't want progressive or conservative judges deciding an issue based on their beliefs, but deciding the issue based on the constitution.
      June 28, 2016 5:07 AM MDT

June 28, 2016 6:27 AM MDT

Hello again, not:

I know..  But, that's what we get. 

excon

June 28, 2016 6:27 AM MDT

From the woman who said "We have to pass the bill (obamacare) so you can find out what is in it."  I don't need to elect Hillary to see she's a liar and self-serving woman. Her past history proves it. There are other women more qualified to be President --- Hillary isn't!

June 28, 2016 6:32 AM MDT

• If she had been around a few hundred years ago she would have been burnt as a witch

June 28, 2016 6:54 AM MDT

June 28, 2016 10:28 AM MDT

June 28, 2016 10:29 AM MDT

June 28, 2016 10:29 AM MDT