Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Nobel Prize for Trump". For what? For the proposed meeting with Little Rocket Man? What if it never happens? What if it's a scam?

"Nobel Prize for Trump". For what? For the proposed meeting with Little Rocket Man? What if it never happens? What if it's a scam?

Posted - March 10, 2018

Responses

Nobel Prize for TRUMP.   Why are people so silly?  Because he is having a sit-down?  Who the hell cares? 

Nobel Prize for Dennis Rodmann. 

Anyway, this is a nation of VERY bored people.  Trying to seriously predict if anything will come of this?  Who can predict anything about this?  It is taking away from all scandals.

March 10, 2018 8:37 AM MST

Precisely Sharon and WE ALL KNOW IT. It is a generic standard typical average ordinary off-the-shelf filler doofus don ruse which he always falls back upon. That is the one thing you CAN count on with him. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 10, 2018 8:53 AM MST
      March 10, 2018 8:39 AM MST

Happy Saturday from me and Old.

March 10, 2018 8:53 AM MST

Thanks Sharon. Happy Spring Forward Sunday in the good old USA. Except that I know only parts of Arizona flip twice a year...Navajo land. Is where you guys live on Navajo land or do you never flip/switch? Hawaii always stays the same.:)
      March 11, 2018 4:57 AM MDT

Hi Rosie,

I just found this video which portrays everything we all loathe about this clueless, rude pig.

He thinks he is the only person in the freaking UNIVERSE.  He is oblivious to anyone else.

So, naturally when the Dictator of North Korea wants to have an audience, TRUMP just ASSUMES it is to meet HIM and he doesn't have to ask permission of anyone else that he is actually going to represent America and its people.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 10, 2018 9:34 AM MST
      March 10, 2018 8:58 AM MST

It's never gonna happen. The doofus pulled it out of his a** like he does everything else when he is in really big trouble. We know the MO. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Sharon! :)
      March 10, 2018 9:35 AM MST

• Oh yeah, I can't think of anybody who has come closer to bringing peace to the world in our time than Rodman. The whole idea is as ludicrous as the Nobel itself.
      March 10, 2018 8:48 AM MST

Uncle, I was just talking to Old School and he mentioned that the Nobel Prize became meaningless after they awarded it to Kissinger. 

Enough said.

I just cannot tolerate TRUMP ever getting an award for any of his Dictator behavior.

Just JUMP on an INVITE without consulting anyone. 

God I hate this PIG.
    This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at March 10, 2018 9:36 AM MST
      March 10, 2018 8:55 AM MST

Well if he dosn't get one he will probabally make a fake one and hang it in Trump tower like he did with a Time magazine. Anyway a month or so ago Tillerson was trying to talk to North Korea well Trump  was telling him he was wasting his time and letting the World know that he had the "bigger button" and using childish name calling so I don' think he deserves a peace prize.  Right now Trump is demanding major  things be done before he sits down to talk  so I don't think the talks will even happen.  Cheers and happy weekend!

March 10, 2018 9:31 AM MST

This meeting ain't gonna ever happen I betcha Nanoose. Just another scam pulled by the MASTER of con (the donjohn)_ and scam..the doofus man. Thank you for your thoughtful answer m'dear! Hang on. It's gonna get a whole lot worser! :(
      March 10, 2018 9:40 AM MST