Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Humor and Jokes » In the gai-onosphere is masculinity like a mutant power that is to be kept under wraps and one day registered to be made criminal?

In the gai-onosphere is masculinity like a mutant power that is to be kept under wraps and one day registered to be made criminal?

How dare you be a man?

Posted - March 11, 2018

Responses

Since that is just ranting and babbling by a man, I guess I can use it to post a picture of the leader of all ranting, babbling and aggressive behavior.

And if this is what the definition of man has become?  Then they all need to be sterilized pronto.

March 11, 2018 7:47 PM MDT

That's the Germain Greer school of thought, misandry dressed as feminism. I refer to that kind of bs as "femocracy", ie the idea that all men are guilty and can't be proven innocent. Most feminists aren't like that.
      March 11, 2018 8:53 PM MDT

Masculinity is definitely under attack.  I wonder if Marguerite (who I haven't seen around here in a while) is still whining about the war on women.  There hasn't been a war on women.  But men.............yep, that war is in full swing.  Sorry guys.
      March 12, 2018 1:27 AM MDT

I remember that so-called Republican "war on women" which as far as I could determine consisted only in our opposing government funding of our birth control and abortions.  I don't know - I don't want anyone dictating to me what is good for me and I would guess neither do men. 
      March 12, 2018 6:03 AM MDT

Well we know what being a man is but just what is "masculinity" to you?   Seems to me would be up to men themselves to decide that each one for himself.  Or are you suggesting that somehow only you have the criteria which defines what being a man is all about?
      March 12, 2018 5:59 AM MDT

At first they just want to be left alone.
    Then they want acceptance.
    Next they want rights.
    Pretty soon they demand public approval.
    After that they force participation.

Masculinity in school age boys is called "ADHD" and they have to be drugged before the schools will let them in.
      March 12, 2018 2:00 PM MDT