Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wonder if doofus got permission from Putin to fire Rex Tillerson? Rex has a medal from and is a "friend" of Russia. What is Pompeo? Lapdog?

Wonder if doofus got permission from Putin to fire Rex Tillerson? Rex has a medal from and is a "friend" of Russia. What is Pompeo? Lapdog?

Posted - March 13, 2018

Responses

Rex swallowed the UK Russophobic hysteria Lock stock and barrel. 
      March 13, 2018 12:44 PM MDT

Rex  Tillerson had a prior very strong relationship with Putin Malizz for many years due to his being prez of Exxon. They did huge billion dolllar deals together. Putin awarded Rex a medal making him a "friend" of Russia. So Tillerson was not new  to the game at all. In fact I think Putin instructed doofus to make Tillerson Secretary of State. Doofus didn't even know the guy. Why would he pick someone he didn't even know? I think doofus got Putin's permission to remove Tillerson. I think every move doofus makes is approved by Putin. Putin has lotsa dirt on the doofus and so the doofus will do anything to keep him quiet. In my opinion. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      March 14, 2018 5:05 AM MDT

Maybe Putin will give Tillerson a job now that he is free.
      March 13, 2018 12:50 PM MDT

Rex Tillerson probably will go back to Exxon and do big deals with Russia as he did in the past. Billion dollar deals. I think Putin chose him and told doofus to make him Secretary of State. I do. So how doofus finagled Putin's approval to fire Tillerson I don't know. Doofus doesn't  make a move without Putin's OK. I'm convinced of that. He doesn't dare. Putin has too much disgusting dirt on the doof. Thank you for your reply Lulu'sMom! :)
      March 14, 2018 5:01 AM MDT