Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Wouldn't it be GREAT of all the Mexican, Latinos who are being held back and kept out, actually TURNED TEXAS BLUE? LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Wouldn't it be GREAT of all the Mexican, Latinos who are being held back and kept out, actually TURNED TEXAS BLUE? LOLOLOL!!!!!!

Posted - March 15, 2018

Responses

• You mean the illegals?  They vote here all the time, get bused around in fact, but their votes just don't count.  There are more than enough legal citizens in Texas to keep the toilet-bathers at bay, and now that a federal appeals court upheld SB4 banning sanctuary cities and allowing cops to ask the river rats if they're in the USA legally, I doubt ANY of them show their faces on November 6th. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at March 15, 2018 12:18 PM MDT
      March 15, 2018 12:07 PM MDT

See.  That's what I mean.

Because?

I don't mean the illegals.

If you have ever been to the southwest, many people have the right to vote, not just cowpokes any more.

March 15, 2018 12:09 PM MDT

• They can vote until they're blue in face, not gonna matter.  Time to fire up the ICE buses and have 'em on standby for when illegals (dream somewhere else) show up on election day.  They just THINK they'll keep getting away with it.  Their backstrokes await them at the Rio Grande!
      March 15, 2018 12:17 PM MDT

Who the heck are you answering.  No one is even saying this.  Go wet back another question.  You make no sense.

March 15, 2018 12:23 PM MDT

• Yeah, everyone knows what you're talking about.  You put a lot a false hope in your illegals.
      March 15, 2018 12:25 PM MDT

maybe
      March 15, 2018 4:40 PM MDT