Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Elon Musk 72 has just had a baby with his own step daughter 42 years his junior,does money really buy you everything,is nothing ever taboo ?

Elon Musk 72 has just had a baby with his own step daughter 42 years his junior,does money really buy you everything,is nothing ever taboo ?

Is there no laws about such things, given that he's known and raised the child since she was four  years old...? 

Posted - March 24, 2018

Responses

• It wasn’t Elon musk it was his father, had a baby with his step daughter. 

Also no I don’t really care. Him and the mother are separated and the step daughter is a grown, consenting adult. Is it weird? Yes. But there are hundreds of thousands of old men who date girls decades their junior. 

theres no actual incest taking place here 
      March 25, 2018 7:02 AM MDT

How can you bring up or help bring up a baby and then have sex with it....it's more than wierd I think...
      March 25, 2018 7:15 AM MDT

It's a moral thing we know....,but it's still really creepy and should never ever happen...
      March 25, 2018 7:36 PM MDT

That is a difficult issue. And one definition of incest is Sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

So while there is no consanguinity issue, there are "affinity" issues---and some reference the bible to support that.  Others suggest that it is a matter of ecclesiastical law rather than divine law and thus is not absolutely binding and dispensation can be obtained.

I found this quote on the internet from someone from Georgia that I think to be apropos:  

I am from Georgia... we have a saying. If it takes longer than 30 seconds to explain why it is legal to marry your future bride, the relationship is too close.
      March 25, 2018 7:58 PM MDT

FYI - it was not ELON Musk, it was his father, EROL.  And this is how fake news gets spread around.
      March 26, 2018 6:45 AM MDT

Disgusting. 
    He married the Mother when the stepdaughter was 4yrs old
    They were married 18yrs...until the daughter was 22yr old. That is long enough a parental bond should have formed or at least a family bond saying this person is off limits.
    A case of Grandpa Dad and Sister Mom. 

I know a lady who dates her ex husband's(of 10yrs) nephew. The nephew was the same age as their son. Had they married it would have been Cousin Dad and Cousin Mom to the son. (Mom and not being cousins)
      March 26, 2018 7:34 AM MDT