Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you personally know of any adult woman who has never even once in her life worn high heels? ~

Do you personally know of any adult woman who has never even once in her life worn high heels? ~

Posted - March 27, 2018

Responses

That would be so hard to answer.....most women that travel on the underground trains in London  or busses tend wear flat or low heel to go to work wearing.....
    Many women in our office change into higher heels once they get to the office.......its kind of a dress code that the younger women have to look stylish and frumpy shoes are frowned upon....:( 

Its  impossible to know and something I wouldn't ask a much older person....
      March 27, 2018 11:57 PM MDT

That doesn't exactly count as "never even once in her life", because many women in those situations wear more comfortable shoes during their commutes or lunch breaks, and switch over into high heels at other times. 

~
      March 28, 2018 10:21 PM MDT

I can't say as I've ever asked someone that question....:( 
      March 29, 2018 2:43 AM MDT

• My sweet mother never wore high heels.  More often than not she didn't have any shoes on at all (by choice).
      March 28, 2018 4:17 PM MDT

I've never worn high heels. I wore shoes with short heels but even then I kept stumbling and my feet were all sore.
      March 28, 2018 10:38 PM MDT