Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do you personally know of any adult woman who has never even once in her life worn dresses? ~

Do you personally know of any adult woman who has never even once in her life worn dresses? ~

Posted - March 27, 2018

Responses

Venus de Milo.......She was an arm less  sort that wouldn't dress up for no one.....She was always quite rigid about that kind of thing and always stood her ground over it.....:( 
      March 28, 2018 12:16 AM MDT

You're just stonewalling, right?  I mean, come on!  I guess you want to make a point but you can't quite put your finger in it. I've got to hand it to you, this is a very novel approach, true artistry. You don't have to be shy about coming out of your shell, just plaster your ideas all over the place. I can mould or shape or sculpt them into something beautiful.  I understand that you might be stuck in your ways, I really marvel at how you can remain silent while everyone admires you. I do have a very important question, though: how in the heck are you going to make sandwiches for me if you have no arms or hands?

You're sacked, clean out your desk!

~

March 28, 2018 11:42 PM MDT

Making samwichs would be quite a feet I must admit and it's something I can't stand doing .Making wholemeal foods can be rather daunting on balance and even more so as winter approaches in the Fall 
    I'm not a very hands on person as most things are hard to get two grips with.....
    I try to keep in step with things and im not an aggressive person in any way...im actually quite armless and also a very upright person.....
    I will admit to being a  lazy  Sort and tend to stand around a lot doing nothing......
    I'm looking for a niche position so as eye can over sea things , finding motivation is hard as I'm getting older I find it increasing difficult to stiff people 
    When I was younger I was one of the new wave people, but with age I had to throw my hand in :(
    Fighting had taken its toll on me and I'm not the quarry I use to be......

I long now to return to the mountains from wench I came and without my arms I'm just half cast .......:)D
      March 29, 2018 2:38 AM MDT

Yes, I know many women who wear mostly dresses. I myself wear them mostly if I am in western clothing.
      April 8, 2018 11:45 AM MDT