Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Mug Men: What do you think of /what is your frame of mind when going on a first date?

Mug Men: What do you think of /what is your frame of mind when going on a first date?

Be honest. Do you hope it leads to physical intimacy, do you just want to have a fun time, do you hope for a woman who you will be with long term? ... any comments welcome

Posted - August 7, 2016

Responses

The first date is not something a man thinks PERMANENT relationship about.  I can speak for most men on this one even though I am NOT one. 

I would hope women think the same.

I think most men love to get laid, but when push comes to shove, they are not all about jumping bones just because a woman is sitting next to them in the car for the first date. 

AMIRITE?

August 7, 2016 11:11 AM MDT

August 7, 2016 11:40 AM MDT

Thank you Stepper, it was definitely helpful :) I really appreciate the detail you included!! I think even if a guy SAYS sometimes what he wants, he can take it back in a week or two lol. It seems when I've chatted online anyway with guys , they'll say they want friends too (to at least start).. and then within the end of that chat or the next one, they are quickly wanting to meet at my home, or , talk naughty in some way. That's not all men of course ; some can be wish washy, but same with women too. I think in my own mind, I'd LOVE if a man can try being a friend with me first .. not a GUY friend, like I'm his bro lol, but just to get to know each other/laugh/and take pressure OFF... then like you had said , to have anything organically grow,  if that be the course it goes..Thank you SO much for saying you would be hesitant to go too far too fast... Hugg. Not all men have that decency and intelligence and I admire it a lot. I also agree a snuggle is a nice little addition, if things were to hit off sooner :)  Ty again stepper.... truly appreciate your view! 

August 7, 2016 1:31 PM MDT