Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Environment » What is the best wey to make cows milk a huge ecological disaster, and which country is the biggest offended ?

What is the best wey to make cows milk a huge ecological disaster, and which country is the biggest offended ?

Posted - April 2, 2018

Responses

Is this a bad mooooovie?   I am udderly cornfused.

April 2, 2018 6:01 PM MDT

I'll tell you when a few more have answered.....I'm sure you will be pretty ticked off when you find out.....it more than horrific when you find out who the worst offended is globally :( 
      April 2, 2018 6:06 PM MDT

You make Greek yogurt using cows  milk  and after straining the Curd from the Wey they throw the acid Wey away....it's illegal world wide to tip acid Wey down drains into sewers or let it flow into rivers ,lakes or water courses....
    It raises the PH level  in the water and kills all fish and thing that live in it.....
    Just half a pint in a river is enough to ruin a huge stretch of the water way....

America tipped /disposed of  onehundred and fifty millions gallons of acid Wey into its drains and waterways and is the biggest polluter  of acid Wey in the world.....:( 

April 3, 2018 8:09 AM MDT

Is it not illegal to do in America or are there just some cretins out there who do it illegally?
    How do other countries deal with the stuff? Are there special vats for it or something?
      April 3, 2018 8:23 AM MDT

Mostly it has to be collected by special waste companies .....it banned world wide from just being tipped down the drains.....The have just discovered a way of mixing acid Wey with Sweet Wey and turning it into soft cheese...
    It is illegal to tip it down the drains or into rivers in America.....it's illegal in every country.....it kills quickly every living thing that lives in lakes and rivers and also sea water as well I think...
      April 3, 2018 8:33 AM MDT

That's sad. Maybe with the new discovery people would stop polluting with it so much now that they can get some kind of profit from it.
      April 3, 2018 8:37 AM MDT

I suppose, if the company that's making  the new cheese  plans to share its discovery with others.....
    Would you if you worked out how to make it ? 
      April 3, 2018 11:05 AM MDT

Oh yea, I forgot that they might not want to share it. I would probably share it, but I probably won't make a very good business person if I'm sharing company secrets..
      April 3, 2018 7:05 PM MDT

You would be a great person ..to do anything that protects the planet and it's wildlife and put that before making your self rich deserves global public recognition....and huge tax breaks for your own company...

There are  far to many greedy selfish people in the world today that think only of themselves and not enough about the enviroment we live in.....

Any one that pollutes by knowingly dumping hadozous  waste products should be put out of business instantly....
    No one has the right to kill any life forms indiscriminately ....
      April 4, 2018 2:40 AM MDT

Huh? Are you cooking up some diabolical scheme here? I wonder what would happen if you fill a river with milk. Can you imagine the stench after it has festered in the hot sun for a while?
      April 2, 2018 7:10 PM MDT

You are getting close ,but your not there yet...:( 
      April 2, 2018 7:23 PM MDT