Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » Are there two kinds of Evangelicals like there are two kinds of Muslims? Or is there only one of each w/the other faction SATANIC?

Are there two kinds of Evangelicals like there are two kinds of Muslims? Or is there only one of each w/the other faction SATANIC?

oh sure.  let us give a nice mulligan.  praise jesus

Jesus, who guides Mike Pence's hand on all matters.   Jesus who told Mike Pence it is okay where Donald Trump puts his hands because he is GOD in human form.

That's what the Evangelical ALT RIGHT think.  They think Trump is GOD. 

Now those terrorists who call themselves Muslims?  You people, you animals, do not have a passing acquaintance with GOD or anything Muslim. 

You belong in a pit with Trump and the fake Evangelicals.  May you all learn to love one another from that vantage point and leave the rest of us in PEACE AND LOVE for all mankind.

Posted - April 2, 2018

Responses

It kind of depends on what you mean by evangelical. Unfortunately in Western culture today, there are many caricatures of evangelical Christians. For some, the term evangelical Christian is equivalent to “right-wing, fundamentalist Republican.” Others use the term to indicate adherence to the fundamental doctrines of Christianity. The term evangelical comes from the Greek word that means "good news." Evangelism is sharing the good news of the salvation that is available through Jesus Christ. An evangelical, then, is a person dedicated to promoting the good news about Jesus Christ. Of which I would say I am one. Being one who is dedicated to promoting the good news about Jesus Christ (Evangelical the correct term) I gotta say that I do not for a second think or believe that Trump is God in any form and I don't know of anyone else that does either. :)
      April 3, 2018 5:42 PM MDT