Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Music » How many of the songs from grease can you remember ?

How many of the songs from grease can you remember ?

Me, I thought I knew them all. but half of them I couldnt even recognize.

Posted - April 5, 2018

Responses

• Didn't see the movie ... so "none."
      April 5, 2018 10:23 AM MDT

I saw the movie; and not with a date as far as I can rember, bot it seems I didnt pay attention. I remember the scene with Travolta walking along, carrying a paint can.
      April 5, 2018 10:48 AM MDT

There are:
    Sandy
    You are the one that I want
    Hopelessly Devoted to You
    Beauty School Drop Out
    Worst I could Do
    Look at Me I am Sandra Dee
    Greased Lightning
    Hand Jive
    Tell me more
    Grease
    We go together

I am sure there are some I am forgetting.

Oh after looking at the video---yes I know all the songs.
      April 5, 2018 10:57 AM MDT

• Never been a big fan of Grease, but I enjoy "Those Magic Changes". 
      April 5, 2018 11:04 AM MDT

I've never been a fan of that musical/musical movie, either.
      April 5, 2018 11:21 AM MDT

Off the top of my head, without looking at any lists or listening, "Hand Jive" and "Tell Me More."
    Oh, and "You're the One that I Want."

I've never been a fan of "Grease" but I was wondering if you knew if they added new songs for the movie version? It seems that often when they make a movie from a musical, they add new songs.
      April 5, 2018 11:25 AM MDT

grease, greased lightning, your the one I want, beauty school drop out, summer love,...I know I'm missing a few..but those are off the top of my head.the one riz?  sings,,starts off singing there are worse things I could do, than to kiss a boy or 2.

April 5, 2018 11:30 AM MDT

Dude, that was forty years ago. I don't even remember where I lived then!
      April 5, 2018 12:14 PM MDT

Grease is the word
    Summer Lovin'
    Sandra D
    Hopelessly Devoted to you
    Grease Lightnin'
    Stranded at the Drive-in
    You're the One that I Want
    (And the last one, I think goes something like) ; "We stick together like, do-whoop, do, do, do-whop, de -whoop-e-doo".

That's 8 I can remember

But, I know there's also another one the girl who wants to be a beautician/hairdresser sings at the diner, I she's called Frenchie, but I can't remember the tune or the words to it. 

April 5, 2018 3:21 PM MDT

I use to own the album, and watched the movie thousands of times in my life, but yet, I can't name many of thebsongs, Greese Lighting, Summer Love, Sandra D. Beauty school drop out (my dad would have killed me if I didn't remember that one lol). I do remember the melodies too the last too near the end of the movie. This post was edited by Skunky Stinkerson at April 5, 2018 11:14 PM MDT
      April 5, 2018 11:13 PM MDT

All of them, unfortunately.

The 50's were NOT my thing.  UGH.   I felt oppressed, girdled, nyloned, and bored silly.   Thank god for the 60's.

April 5, 2018 11:16 PM MDT