Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are you more apt to say something mean, something nice, nothing at all? Are you a good guy or a lowlife scoundrel? In the middle?

Are you more apt to say something mean, something nice, nothing at all? Are you a good guy or a lowlife scoundrel? In the middle?

Posted - April 15, 2018

Responses

In person, I'm not a talker. More of a do'er really. This post was edited by Zack at April 16, 2018 3:09 AM MDT
      April 15, 2018 12:51 PM MDT

Your replies are always succinct BUT you ALWAYS answer the question I ask Zack! Some show up and go off on a tangent and never answer the question. Not my favorite thing. So thank you for being respectful enough of me to answer what I ask. Maybe some folks don't mind it but I ask questions for a reason. I want to know what people think about it. You always tell me. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :)
      April 16, 2018 3:11 AM MDT

I am generally kind, I generally try to say supportive and encouraging things... but if something is wrong, or if it's mean, unkind or unfair then I will speak up - I almost always say what I have to say articulately, explaining my reasoning.  SO does that make me in the middle?
      April 15, 2018 12:58 PM MDT