Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » If it were made evident that people here didn't like you, what would keep you coming back?

If it were made evident that people here didn't like you, what would keep you coming back?

Posted - August 8, 2016

Responses

My coming back here isn't dependent on whether people like me or not.   I'd come back here if everyone liked me or if nobody liked me.

August 9, 2016 2:09 AM MDT

I'm not here for popularity. I like reading, writing, and keeping up with the world. But I am the beloved, if you notice my name.
      August 9, 2016 2:32 AM MDT

• I'm sure there are one or two, but why would I care?  I can't change it, except by changing myself.  I'll do that for people close to me but anonymous users of websites don't get that kind of effort from me.

August 9, 2016 4:02 AM MDT

The opportunity to express myself and learn a thing or two without caring what a bunch of random strangers who know very little about me, my family, and my life think of me.
      August 9, 2016 4:08 AM MDT

Yes. I enjoy seeing the different views. I believe that people can disagree and still like each other. There is no one on here I dislike, there are some I disagree with. But if they disappeared I would certainly miss them.
      August 11, 2016 8:48 PM MDT