Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I think it's always better if a country has a leader who is guided by intellect, logic and not emotional outbursts. What do YOU think? Why?

I think it's always better if a country has a leader who is guided by intellect, logic and not emotional outbursts. What do YOU think? Why?

Posted - April 16, 2018

Responses

Absolutely those are the last qualities anyone should accept/tolerate in a leader. Such a person cannot put his country and the people he represents first, because all he can cope with is his next loony outburst, tantrum.  Such a man cannot be relied upon - full stop.
      April 16, 2018 3:55 PM MDT

Perhaps it is nothing more than the immature stubborness of teenagers. You know if parents don't like specific music the kids will play it all day and all night. If parents aren't too fond of their friends they hang out with them more and more and more just to spite the parents. Not all teenagers are like that of course. But some are and I think they are the ones  who worship the goofydoofylucy. Will they ever outgrow it? Doubtful since most of them are old white folks to begin with. Oh well. Wonder what today will bring vis a vis the doofus? Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      April 18, 2018 3:40 AM MDT

There are people that have no idea what those two things are and all they have left is instinct. We've seen so far how far instincts can take a person.
      April 16, 2018 4:17 PM MDT

Yeah. I've read about the goofydoofylucy's "GUT". He goes by it which explains a lot. Can you imagine what is in that gut? SIGH. I dunno Zack. No matter what the doofus does/says or backtracks or or how many lies he tells his supporters are delighted by him. My brain doesn't understand any of it. Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday! :)
      April 18, 2018 3:37 AM MDT