Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Justy what is a transsexual Lesbian ?

Justy what is a transsexual Lesbian ?

1) A biological transsexual man (XY cromosome) who prefer sex with women.

2) A biological woman who is quite confused.

3) A contradiction in terms.

Is the a section for 'adult' questions, that this should be in?

Posted - August 8, 2016

Responses

Answer:  YES

except for question #4: NO, this is not a salacious question.

And question 3, upon further examination, should maybe not be called a contradiction in terms. 

It is a study in irony.  I mean that in the most respectful of terms.  I don't want to argue the point, unless it becomes a point of your contention.

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected

August 8, 2016 12:00 PM MDT

I think they used to call them men. :-)

August 8, 2016 1:24 PM MDT

My guess is it would be a person who was born with/developed male secondary sexual characterisitcs whose gender identity is female and whose sexual preference is females.

For some reason, despite a great of scientific evidence to support the construct, people have trouble accepting that sexual PHENOTYPE (i.e. the kind of body one has), gender IDENTITY (i.e. which gender one thinks one is), and sexual ORIENTATION  (i.e. what kind of people you want to bump uglies with) are determined by different genetic sequences on the human genome.  Yes, in the vast majority of cases they line up conventionally (body matches gender indentity and the person is predominantly heterosexual). But not always.

August 8, 2016 1:36 PM MDT

Great post!

August 8, 2016 1:42 PM MDT

"Justy"?

:(

August 8, 2016 1:45 PM MDT

well, a,e,i,o,u and SOMETIMES y.

August 8, 2016 2:26 PM MDT

HUH?

August 8, 2016 5:12 PM MDT