Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Does a person who is dying have a right to say out loud whom he DOES NOT WANT at his funeral? If not then who the he** does?

Does a person who is dying have a right to say out loud whom he DOES NOT WANT at his funeral? If not then who the he** does?

Orrin Hatch had the nerve to criticize John McCain for saying he DOES NOT WANT don juan at his funeral. He later apologized but that means sh**! He said it because he thought it because he is a stupid dumb don juan worshipper. John McCain is nothing to him apparently. Don juan is the be all and end all who must be served above all. Disgusting man that hatchet man. Disgusting.

Posted - May 9, 2018

Responses

Yes and some people draw up elaborate legal plans for what they want to have happen when they are gone.  Which does not mean it will. Because if their heirs or executors don't agree they can find all kinds of ways of changing and getting around the deceased's wishes legal or otherwise. This post was edited by officegirl at May 9, 2018 7:59 AM MDT
      May 9, 2018 7:49 AM MDT

Well stated, og. See what happens when you present truth and reality to a discussion?  
      May 9, 2018 7:54 AM MDT

That's only your position because of what you think of Donald Trump. If Trump had been the one to state that he didn't want a particular person attending his funeral, I'm sure you'd be all up in arms on yet another anti-Trump rant about that. Right?

May 9, 2018 7:53 AM MDT

Of course he has the right, but that doesn't change the fact he is in the political arena and subject to criticism.

Orrin Hatch didn't question that right. Even fake news central admits it. Hatch said "He's the President of the United States. He's a very good man. But it's up to John. I think John should have his wishes fulfilled with regard to who attends his funeral."

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/07/politics/orrin-hatch-john-mccain-funeral-plans/index.html

McCain is a globalist piece of sh*t who thoroughly deserves his fate. I think that Hatch describing the snubbing of Trump as "ridiculous" is pretty soft criticism. I would have been much less gentle.
      May 9, 2018 8:40 AM MDT

• You may not be aware of it, but people plan funerals ahead of time every day in this country. It's your moment and your show. How it's carried out is up to the guest of honor. Common sense dictates that from a practical and realistic point of view, you can't have everyone participating or it would go on forever. There has to be some limit somewhere. This is one more example of the leftist media looking for strife and division where there is none and creating it for our consumption.
      May 9, 2018 9:51 AM MDT