Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Toadies are historically men. Congrats to Sarah Sanders who crashed right through that glass ceiling and became one of them! Is dad proud?

Toadies are historically men. Congrats to Sarah Sanders who crashed right through that glass ceiling and became one of them! Is dad proud?

The Sarah never said one word in condemnation of what Kelly Sadler said, the "he is dying anyway" WHITE house dipstick bimbo dame. No comment from the press secretary. Willfully ignoring it. Congrats Sarah! How proud you must be!  :(

Posted - May 12, 2018

Responses

It's a trivial matter that is not worthy of comment.

I'm an individualist and I refuse to be controlled by others. If I were asked to "condemn" this I'd be furious. I see such requests as an attempt to dominate me. It's trying to force me to take sides. Just because I think the joke was in rather poor taste (even though McCain is a piece of sh*t), doesn't mean I want to feed Kelly Sadler to the leftist mob. I may not be with her, but that doesn't mean I'm with the left either.

This is why the left obsess over enforcing political correctness. Every time people go along with it, is a subtle act of submission. It's symbolically kneeling. Every time someone refuses to submit, even over something trivial, the left are enraged because it shows the spirit of individualism they have to stamp out.

Whenever you find someone you can't bend to your will, you declare them a toady. She is not being a toady. She is refusing to be YOUR toady. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at May 16, 2018 5:13 AM MDT
      May 12, 2018 12:49 PM MDT