Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
my2cents
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever wonder why the don juan HATES John McCain? Because McCain is the hero don could never be. Don is JEALOUs of McCain. Izn't he?

Ever wonder why the don juan HATES John McCain? Because McCain is the hero don could never be. Don is JEALOUs of McCain. Izn't he?

5 deferments for "bone spurs" from don juan versus 5 years a prisoner who was tortured from John McCain. There is no comparison to the quality of McCain and don juan hates him for it. Too bad don. You made your bed long ago and you will never arise from it. It haunts you and taunts you but it was your choice to avoid serving your country. John McCain's choice was the exact opposite and you can't stand it. Too bad lad. Trying to pull him down to your level? Never gonna happen in a million years. You will never be worthy of licking his bootstraps. Get over it!

Posted - May 15, 2018

Responses

It is simpler than that.    

McCain opposed Trump's ideas and wishes.

That is treason and unpardonable.  

How DARE McCain be free of strings to DONALD TRUMP.  

May 15, 2018 11:32 AM MDT

He opposed them after supporting them during his reelection campaign.  
      May 15, 2018 2:28 PM MDT

I bet you didn't think that during the 2008 election. I'd bet you thought he was a complete piece of sh*t when it suited your purpose.

McCain is a disgusting traitor to the conservative cause and he richly deserves his fate.
      May 15, 2018 12:02 PM MDT

Again it is about issues. And John McCain campaigned on repeal and replace of Obamacare and other conservative policies. But when it came time to vote and get it done he betrayed his constituents and the rest of anyone else who supported him based on his supposed support of these policies. 

Those are the facts....sorry he has a fatal illness but it does not change the positions he took and then abandoned.
      May 15, 2018 2:27 PM MDT