Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Fashion » Do like tie-dye? Why?

Do like tie-dye? Why?

Posted - August 10, 2016

Responses

No, but I grow some tomatoes called 'Tie Dye'  They are streaked in a variety of colors. They are very odd looking. You can get the seeds from most seed catalogs including 'Totally Tomatoes'.

August 10, 2016 3:06 PM MDT

Yes, very much.

I have no certain idea why. My two hypotheses are:

1) Other than tie-dye, my wardrobe tends to be rather drab. Tie-die is my one outlet for a bit of self-expression.

2) When I went to summer camp as a kid (about 8 years old), we made tie-dye shirts. The moment I got home with

them (I made 2 as I recall), my older sister took them from me and started wearing them herself. Perhaps I am trying to make up for that childhood trauma....;-D...

August 10, 2016 3:16 PM MDT

I do like some tie-dyed clothing, because I find it visually appealing.  It really depends upon the colors used. 

August 10, 2016 3:43 PM MDT

Thank you for your reply bh.

August 11, 2016 5:11 AM MDT

Of course you know you are the inspiration for the question  OS. Also I LOVE tie-dye myself. It reminds me of the Aurora Borealis or a kaleidoscope. Always beautiful, always different, always pleasing to the eye. Mahalo for your reply. The graphic is rather unbeautiful though.  Skeletons are not my cuppa tea no matter how they're adorned.. Didn't know Lithuania had a basketball team. Are they competing in the Olympics? Is your mom aware of it?  :)

August 11, 2016 5:15 AM MDT

Me too! Thank you for your reply Bozette and Happy Thursday! :)

August 11, 2016 5:15 AM MDT