Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you see others having a good time does it annoy you or please you? Does it put you in a good mood too? Is happy contagious?

When you see others having a good time does it annoy you or please you? Does it put you in a good mood too? Is happy contagious?

Posted - May 28, 2018

Responses

When I see others having a good time it annoys and displeases me a lot. How dare they try to put me in a good mood too, as if they hope there happy is contagious
      May 28, 2018 4:47 AM MDT

• Laughter is contagious, enthusiasm is contagious. A good time has something for everybody. Lighten up, loosen up and let go. Nobody can put you in a good mood, you volunteer for it. The bill is in the mail
      May 28, 2018 5:30 AM MDT

I have lived in trailer parks and an inner city area. When people in these areas decide to 'party', they don't care if they bother others with loud (crappy) music and drunken screaming and fighting. This sort of thing annoys me.
      May 28, 2018 5:15 AM MDT

I had in mind something less instrusive. Being kept awake by neighbors whether it's a dog barking or drunken bums is not something I favor. Thank you for your reply bh
      May 28, 2018 5:49 AM MDT

Well I like people having a good time.  But not at the expense of other people. 
      May 28, 2018 5:45 AM MDT