Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Have you ever been really embarrassed at work?

Have you ever been really embarrassed at work?

I have. I was sitting at my desk, when I gazed down at the floor. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed something on the floor. Upon closer examination, I discovered it was a pair of my gstring underwear, creeping out of the leg of my jeans. Ever since then, whenever I take my jeans off, I don’t pull my underwear off at the same time.  

I’m not sure if anybody even noticed, because nobody said anything. But I had to tell one of my female co-workers what had happened. When she stopped laughing and gained her composure, I couldn’t believe my ears when she said to me:  How did they come off?  When I gained MY composure I said, they must have been in the leg of my pants when I washed/dried them. 

Posted - May 31, 2018

Responses

You'll love this.  I work at a fancy dancy spa and do massage.

Yesterday I had this enormous man come in and ask to have his back worked on especially.

He was solid muscle.  I asked him what he did for a living. He was a cop.  (But the NICEST, most good-natured man ever).

Well, I was working on his calves and I choked on some spit in my throat and coughed and spit all over his leg.  He had massage oil on his leg already, so I just massaged the spit into the leg.

What could I do?  I did not want to gross him out so I pretended like it didn't happen. 

I WANTED TO DIE

The plot of this story is:  I spit on a giant cop while giving a massage

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 1, 2018 7:50 AM MDT
      May 31, 2018 8:15 PM MDT

I’m really LOL’ing right now. You should have charged him extra for the special treatment. 
      May 31, 2018 8:29 PM MDT

I am LOLing as I write this.  I am so glad you get the humor. 

It happened so fast.  One minute I was massaging and the next, BAM.  Oh God.  Thank GOD he wasn't a jerk, I could have gotten fired for that, probably.   He could have sued me for spreading disease or something. 

Very nice man.  LOL
      May 31, 2018 8:40 PM MDT

The thought just occurred to me. Do you charge extra for large customers considering you have more territory to cover?
      July 1, 2018 2:27 AM MDT

Yes...I was giving a chemistry lecture and I was using a model of plastic balls as representatives of different elements.. I accidentally dropped two of them and said "I dropped my blue balls."
      May 31, 2018 9:15 PM MDT

In a roomful of adolescents, no less. 

They are still talking about that one.
      May 31, 2018 9:25 PM MDT

Yeah...It was pretty funny. Even I had to laugh.
      June 1, 2018 8:18 AM MDT

I went for a job interview some kind of minimum wage sort of thing -when I arrived was a guy ahead of me being interviewed so I was waiting then began chatting with the cute/attractive assistant young lady. I 'happened to mention' i done palm reading as a previous occupation so 'couse -as I hoped she asked if I would read her palm. In the middle of doing that my stupid nose began to leak and I carelessly had no hankie. I could tell the lady was getting kind of disgusted with that happening so I just had to let go her hand.. Anyway I didn't get the job interview,  I just wanted to leave. So embarrassing! 
      June 1, 2018 4:24 AM MDT