Active Now

Gino LOLobrigida
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Have you ever accidentally spit on a giant police man? Well, I did.

Have you ever accidentally spit on a giant police man? Well, I did.

I work at a very nice spa.  I do massage.   A giant, enormous man came in and asked to have his lower back worked on.

He was solid muscle.  I asked him what he did and he told me he was a cop.  He was the most pleasant, easy-going soul imaginable.  That is not the story.

I had him face-down ( thank god) and I was working on his legs and I was bent over him and choked on some spit in my throat and coughed and the spit went all over his leg.

I massaged the spit into the leg.  What could I do?  I could not tell him what happened.  I think he knew, but did not say anything about it. 

He tipped me ten bucks.

I mean WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?  There is no way out.  I just prayed he didn't notice because if he did and didn't say anything, that is better than him not knowing and me telling him what I just did.

See what I'm saying?  Accidents do happen.  Even farts.

I'm sorry, Giant Man, it was a pleasure serving you.

Posted - May 31, 2018

Responses

No. I have no inclination to put my hands on large men, police or otherwise, and I value
    my freedom. 
      May 31, 2018 8:47 PM MDT

Now wait, that was a segue'.   You were supposed to read my story.  Party pooop.

(thanks for answering though)

May 31, 2018 8:56 PM MDT

Nope, never. 
    ~
      June 1, 2018 6:39 AM MDT

No but I was out walking my friend's cat on a leash then he went over and sprayed on a parked cop car tire.
      June 1, 2018 1:59 PM MDT