Active Now

Thebigd
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Humans go out of their way to DECEIVE. Why would God do that? Why didn't God make all humans honest/kind/caring?

Humans go out of their way to DECEIVE. Why would God do that? Why didn't God make all humans honest/kind/caring?

Posted - June 5, 2018

Responses

What does GOD have to do with it.  God doesn't make robots.

If he made us to act a certain way, then why come to earth in the first place.  We can stay in heaven and be HIM.

June 5, 2018 11:53 AM MDT

• Man was created in a state of perfection. He remained that way until his fall in the garden temptation. Since that day, he's been a flawed creature filled with deception, avarice, jealousy, hate and covetousness. Man was being prepared for his foray into Liberal politics. We can't blame God. All that came from the other side. 

June 5, 2018 11:57 AM MDT

God cannot deceive.  Satan deceives (he's even called the deceiver).  God DID make people kind/honest/caring - just like Himself (we are made in His image - the image of love).  However, man chose to be deceitful/hateful/selfish.  Man wanted to put himself first (me, myself, I).  That's what caused man's "fall" back in Eden in the first place.
    However, we have the ability to choose NOT to put self first.  We can choose to be honest/kind/caring, loving, humble.  It's not easy, but it IS possible.  God calls us to be like that - and He never asks to do anything we aren't able to do.
      June 5, 2018 3:47 PM MDT

Ripping children away from their parents for any reason other than that they are being mistreated is evil vile vicious venal catastrophic. Such children are damaged permanently. They cannot feel anything but fear. They are in a strange environment and no one is there to care for them. How can a government do that to innocent children? How can people support a government that would do that? Allegedly thousands of immigrant kids are being kept away from their parents who came to this country to seek asylum . Locked up away and out of sight what do you think is happening to them emotionally spiritually psychologically? We have not seem them as they are being warehoused like cattle. Who is there to hug them and worry about them? How do you "forget" that? It is an evil thing this government is doing to innocent children and people who seek a safe place to raise their children. Evil. Corrupt. Cold. Heartless. Selfish. Greedy. The lot of them. Sessions and don juan are LAWBREAKERS! Where in the he** do THEY get off lecturing about legalities? It would be amusing ironic if it were not so terribly sad. So as I said why did God make people capable of such a sin as that? "Suffer the little children to come unto me". Now where have I heard THAT before? SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Wednesday. God could have done better by us and didn't. Did He do his best or this some sort of test? :(
      June 6, 2018 3:32 AM MDT

God DID do His best with us.  It's not His fault we are jerks.  Say you had a child and you raised him properly (to know right from wrong, to have respect for others, and such) as best you knew how.  What if, when he grew up (adult), he became a drug dealer or robbed a bank or murdered people?  Were his actions your fault or did he make his own choices to do these deeds?  Likewise, we can't lay the blame on God for our bad actions/choices either.  People like to blame God for all their problems rather than take responsibility for their our own actions. 
      June 6, 2018 9:12 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! You're right m'dear. It isn't God's fault that we are jerks. Oh my gosh I sure needed that laugh. I know. It ain't funny McGee but I laughed so it must have been meant for me. I keep looking for signs of "meant to be". I do not know why that is so important to me but it is. Connections. Relating. SIGH. I may see things I wish were and aren't or I may see things that are which others don't. It makes no difference.  God did His best with us. i agree. Are we doing our best with us? Trickier question!One day maybe we can answer it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 6, 2018 12:02 PM MDT

This isn’t about God. This is the part about “Freewill” that the Thumpers are always talking about. 

To think, a “perfect” omniscient Creator created such innately imperfect specimens. 
      June 5, 2018 5:01 PM MDT

Yes it is DonB. It is entirely about God. We disagree thee and me. So what? See I KNOW what is in my mind and what my intention is with every question I ask. So I can disagree with thee in the knowledge that I am right. You assume what you do not KNOW since it is not your question. Thank you for your reply DonB and Happy Wednesday to thee!
      June 6, 2018 12:07 PM MDT

Because we have freewill and have to take responsibility for our own lives and actions. What would even be the point of putting us through this test or whatever he's supposed to be doing if he just forced us all to be the same and basically just use us as little dolls with no freewill of our own? Frankly, I'd rather no have my hand held and forced to think a certain way all my life. It would be kind of creepy if I was perfect and flawless in every way..
      June 7, 2018 1:40 AM MDT