Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The most dangerous ENEMY who could take don juan et al down? Your best guess? Why?

The most dangerous ENEMY who could take don juan et al down? Your best guess? Why?

Bob Mueller, Stormy Daniels, Kim Jung-Un, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen or the stealthy understudy always on deck waiting to be at bat Mike Pence?

Posted - June 6, 2018

Responses

Only the deep state could do it. People like Mueller are just servants of it. The real decisions are made by the multinational corporate interests that are the real power in the world. Behind closed doors the billionaire class is deciding whether to kill him, go for an impeachment based on lies, rig elections etc etc.

They're using their AI systems to calculate whether there would be a right wing revolution if they make their move now. Google sees the future pretty clearly. It seems they're too chicken sh*t to pull the trigger or they would have done it already. This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 6, 2018 3:42 PM MDT
      June 6, 2018 3:37 PM MDT

There is no I in team so I  think it will be the FBI and everything they stand for that brings Trump down. Maybe Mueller should  get the MVP award but we will see what happens.  Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 7, 2018 2:32 AM MDT
      June 6, 2018 7:12 PM MDT

I can hardly wait to "see what happens" Nanoose. Now RudyG is pushing the lie that the FBI is framing don juan. Can you believe it? He is in Israel lying his head off. SIGH. Whatta guy. He is the perfect mate for don juan. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday!  :)
      June 7, 2018 2:34 AM MDT