Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Danilo_G
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Religion and Spirituality » I don't want America great again. What I want is The Second Coming and anything it takes so it will happen. Am I a bad person?

I don't want America great again. What I want is The Second Coming and anything it takes so it will happen. Am I a bad person?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

I don't see you as a bad person from your posts in answerMug.
    I posted just to say your first sentence of your question made me smile - - unexpected!
    :) 
      June 7, 2018 8:22 AM MDT

O-uknow   
     Do you know what it takes
    for the Second Coming?
    Do you know what the second coming
    actually is?
         The Second Coming is the resurrection  of
    Christ Consciousness within yourself.
    Within Yourself. That's where God Lives.
    Clear the mind of thoughts,
    let the Ego dissolve and 
    Christ Consciousness shines...
         And No you are not a bad person 
    for wanting to experience the second
    coming of Christ....a very good person indeed.
    So why wait any longer?

June 7, 2018 9:03 AM MDT

"The Second Coming is the resurrection  of Christ Consciousness within yourself." >>> but many await the "second coming" so they can be part of the Rapture
      June 10, 2018 8:55 AM MDT

• The second coming's timing will be completely unpredictable (like a thief in the night), so there's nothing you can do to "usher it in". 
      June 7, 2018 11:21 AM MDT

Actually it only comes like a thief in the night to those in darkness.

1 Thes 5:4 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. This post was edited by my2cents at June 8, 2018 1:27 PM MDT
      June 7, 2018 6:41 PM MDT

Q "I don't want America great again. What I want is The Second Coming and anything it takes so it will happen. Am I a bad person?"
    ===========================================================================================

We wouldn't call a bad person great. So to be great is to be good. A good person then should not say "I don't want America great again."

If that "anything" means anything including mass murder or any other evil or gross injustice then a good person should not say "I want [x to happen]...and anything it takes so it will happen." 
      June 10, 2018 9:12 AM MDT

I believe what you want to see is the end of this system of things with all its problems. That day is fast approaching. It will come soon, yet you need to be patient and understand that Jehovah's day of reckoning will come at his appointed time and not before. In the meantime you need to prepare to qualify for survival. God has been very patient, and tolerating this ungodly world simply because he wishes everybody could get saved. "Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance." (2peter 3:9) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at September 26, 2018 11:55 PM MDT
      June 15, 2018 11:37 PM MDT