Discussion » Questions » Outside the Mug » If you have nothing to smoke your weed with at home can you just heat some on a flat stove burner & suck the smoke like chasing the dragon?

If you have nothing to smoke your weed with at home can you just heat some on a flat stove burner & suck the smoke like chasing the dragon?

Posted - June 7, 2018

Responses

How can you possibly have "nothing to smoke your weed with"? Snag a PET soda bottle outta the trash if you have to. Hole in the cap, two holes in the bottom, twist a piece on tinfoil into a cone, stick that in the hole in the bottle cap, fill the cone with weed, cover the holes in the bottom of the bottle with two fingers, fill it up, light up and uncover the holes. Then unscrew the cap and take a hit. Voila, your very own gravity bong.
      June 7, 2018 4:23 PM MDT

Aluminium foil works better. Tin would melt.
      June 7, 2018 6:36 PM MDT

Shouldn't, unless you have very slow burning weed. Tin holds its shape better than aluminium,  it's less flexible. If you can find some.
      June 8, 2018 3:16 AM MDT

I had a roll in my chem storeroom.
      June 8, 2018 6:18 AM MDT

Now that's one how to lesson ;)
      June 7, 2018 9:52 PM MDT

• Hey , I know those two, It is best with a dishwashing liquid bottle bong  putting the hole below the cone higher up on the far side where you light the tin foil cone. And if you have a tube pen you can always empty it and pack it with weed and gently drag the smoke in. Toilet paper roll shotgun pipes are a easy. Microwave the remains on the bottom and side of the bong if the tin foil breaks open and you are still using it.  Get one last good hit! Careful it's hot so wait a bit This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 8, 2018 2:10 AM MDT
      June 7, 2018 4:31 PM MDT

• Roll some time foil up and bend the tube and make a bowl at the end. 

This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 8, 2018 2:10 AM MDT
      June 7, 2018 4:52 PM MDT

• I suppose you could, but quite a lot of your smoke would escape inhalation.
    And if you weren't careful, you might burn your whiskers.

Weed-lovers usually know loads of ways to improvise a pipe, typically a bong, from common household recyclables.

P.S. I'm not sure, but I think discussions of illegal drugs offend AM's TPS, but whether it's an offense might depend on which state you were writing from. An interesting question for Just Asking and the mod team. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at June 8, 2018 2:10 AM MDT
      June 7, 2018 5:54 PM MDT

Marijuana is now legal in some places, so not everyone is discussing an "illegal drug."
      June 7, 2018 10:08 PM MDT

You could  bet you would waste a lot of it  and since  weed doesn't grow on trees that's not good. Plus you would waste electricity. Just Google "how to make weed pipes" there millions of ways to make pipes with things you have around the house. Cheers!
      June 7, 2018 6:52 PM MDT

Heating it on a flat stove you will get to inhale once, most of it goes to waste.
      June 7, 2018 8:33 PM MDT

Eat it not heat it. This post was edited by O-uknow at June 8, 2018 6:19 AM MDT
      June 7, 2018 9:53 PM MDT

Is smoking weed what gave you the ridiculous idea that stars can't be seen in space?
      June 8, 2018 11:53 AM MDT

If you smoke with any frequency, you're bound to have some type of paraphernalia around. And even if you don't, be creative with aluminum foil, a glass jar, an apple, or a potato.
      June 7, 2018 10:12 PM MDT

You can always use an old soda can with holes poked in the side.
      June 8, 2018 2:10 AM MDT