Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So now don juan agrees with RudyG. Stormy isn't pretty enough for him . Did he tell her that when they were in bed together having sex?

So now don juan agrees with RudyG. Stormy isn't pretty enough for him . Did he tell her that when they were in bed together having sex?

Posted - June 8, 2018

Responses

But what would make you think that men only want to be with us if they find us pretty?
      June 8, 2018 7:56 AM MDT

You are right.  Some men are wanting to be with us because we have a pu99y he can grab.
      June 8, 2018 8:59 AM MDT

I hate to tell everyone, but Trump, in his usual blind, lazy ignorance, doesn't have a clue what Guilliani is saying about him or his wife.

Melania just tweeted today through her representative, that she has NEVER talked to Guilliani about any subject ever.  He went to ISRAEL and announced that Melania doesn't believe Stormy Daniels.

LOLOLOL

He is senile but not as senile as the idiot who hired him.

Maybe Trump is trying to make Michael Cohen look good in comparison.

June 8, 2018 9:02 AM MDT

Melania is fighting her private war against her useful idiot husband and everything he represents. That's precisely why she speak of bullying and its evil. She is always talking about her husband. It is as clear as day to me. She is a tough lady. Spine of steel. I wonder how or when her evil hubby will shut her up? When will he start attacking/insulting her? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply Sharon and the graphic and Happy Saturday!:)
      June 9, 2018 4:00 AM MDT

You know what I am fking tired of? People defending her.

She is useless.  She does nothing and contributes NOTHING except to lie and keep quiet about it. 

She knew Trump when she married him.  He cheated on her and she got in bed with his money and went back for more and more and more.

Screw her and all women like her.

At least stormy is honest.

And talk about looks, I don't know who is uglier, his first wife or Stormy.  You choose.

His first wife who he raped. 

Ivanna Trump in a few years.

SOOO Classy, Donald.    Perfect first lady material.  Imagine Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton doing this?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at June 9, 2018 8:48 AM MDT
      June 9, 2018 8:45 AM MDT

Different strokes Sharon. I hope Melania mends well and that there is no underlying terrible thing she is suffering from. I hope she keeps on with the  Anti-bullying campaign. I hope she sticks  it to him eventually and bigly in every way available to her. I have no animus against her. You do. So what? We are not wired the same so of course we don't think/feel the same. About some things we agree.  About some things we don't. No worries. I will keep rooting for Melania. You don't have to. I don't mind. Thank you for your reply and the graphics. I never thought Ivana was pretty. She was probably really hot stuff in bed. I think Stormy is pretty even now as she is getting rather long in the tooth. She is brave and she is smart. Two things the "someone" cannot stand in women. I think Ivanka is not remotely pretty. Horseface is what I see. I think Melania is quite beautiful even though she is nearing 50. Just my opinion worth nothing to anyone but me. :)
      June 9, 2018 8:52 AM MDT

Maybe he did tell her she wasn't pretty but maybe only so she would call him a bad boy and spank him a little harder. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 9, 2018 9:31 AM MDT