Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Where do you live on the introversion-extroversion scale? And if you would like it to be different how much so, and why?

Where do you live on the introversion-extroversion scale? And if you would like it to be different how much so, and why?

We're all somewhere on the scale, and our lives are massively affected by how we relate.
It kind of determines how we work best,
how many friends we have,
the nature and depth of those friendships,
how we engage in conversations and what kinds we like best.

Where we are on the scale is not good or bad - it just is.
But knowing these things about one another, not just on aM, can make a positive difference.

What do you think?

Posted - June 9, 2018

Responses

9.5 out of 10. I'm a peacock, a friendly extrovert. "Look at me, look at me!"
      June 9, 2018 4:17 AM MDT

I’m an intovert most of the time. I can be the opposite at times though This post was edited by Gypsyking at June 9, 2018 4:45 AM MDT
      June 9, 2018 4:45 AM MDT

I'm a mega introvert, I never even had friends growing up aside from my sister and little critters. I just like to be alone most of the time and I'm just into solitary activities like writing and reading. Sometimes I wish I was more of an extrovert just to see what it's like and maybe people wouldn't see me as some crazy lonely spinster.
      June 9, 2018 6:02 AM MDT