Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Putin wants to run/control/rule the world. Is such a goal that of a madman or is it perfectly logical/sane to lust after such power? Why?

Putin wants to run/control/rule the world. Is such a goal that of a madman or is it perfectly logical/sane to lust after such power? Why?

Posted - June 10, 2018

Responses

Every coin has two sides. Elements of Russia want to dominate and control the west. Elements of the west want to dominate and control Russia.

The people who run the west are pure evil and I'm not talking about politicians. Apart from occasional anomalies like Trump who are independent, politicians are just servants of the real power. The devil is at the top of that pyramid and I believe Putin is an angel by comparison.

Seeking dominance to some extent is human nature and any nation that doesn't do so will be conquered. I don't know what Putin intentions are exactly. Though if he really wanted power he would join the new world order and try to get Russia a dominant position within it. Instead he has rejected globalism. That suggests a defensive posture.

The left can only seem to see lust for power in others and not in themselves. It's so blind. The left want to dominate everything and everyone.

This post was edited by Zeitgeist at June 10, 2018 6:13 AM MDT
      June 10, 2018 6:11 AM MDT