Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "BOARDING SCHOOLS AND SUMMER CAMPS". This is how Laura Ingraham describes the prisons in which children are kept? Doth thee agree with she?

"BOARDING SCHOOLS AND SUMMER CAMPS". This is how Laura Ingraham describes the prisons in which children are kept? Doth thee agree with she?

Posted - June 22, 2018

Responses

(song to the tune of Camp Granada)  Hello mother hello father here I am at camp Wallmarta  - do you remember Leanerd Skinner he died last night because they served him peanuts in his dinner. Take me home I don't want to stay - take me home there making us make licence plates today. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 22, 2018 10:14 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 9:05 AM MDT

I keep thinking we've reached the bottom of STUPID DUMB wackadoodle nutjob and then a dingbat idiot like the Laura says something even a dumb and dumber scumbum creep wouldn't say. SIGH. I am unfamiliar with the tune of Camp Granada but I LOVE the lyrics Nanoose! My son is deathly allergic (he has anaphylaxis) to pecans and walnuts. I worry about those kids who may have food allergies/sensitivities. What about those who have to take meds every day for some condition? The outrageous evil these folks have unleashed is beyond comprehension. Buckle up. I KNOW that dumbly dumber and stupidly stupider is heading for us. SIGH. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 22, 2018 9:23 AM MDT
      June 22, 2018 9:22 AM MDT

June 22, 2018 10:16 AM MDT

Thanks. Very kind of you! :)
      June 22, 2018 11:13 AM MDT

Ya a 5 year old child that has just been separated from it's parents isn't going to think about telling a guard that they have food allergies. Anyway I was just watching the news - a mother was just reunited with her child after a month and she successfully sued the government so now more people will successfully sue and it will force the government to end the madness. Cheers and happy weekend
      June 22, 2018 6:28 PM MDT

I just heard that there is a secret Navy memo that reveals the intention to build "detention camps" (PRISONS) for 100,000 people or more!  Concentration camps. Internment camps. Just as the US did to the Japanese Americans after Pearl Harbor. We have one in California that we have driven by on our way up north. There is a marker on the road to "commemorate" it. A black mark that will forever be in our history. I think it was called Matewan or something. I cannot even imagine what that was like for them. Of course they were only American citizens. These are "foreigners". I guess whatever we do to them is okay because mostly they are considered to be "infesting" America which means they are looked as inhuman vermin that need to be exterminated. Oh Nanoose this is such a nightmare and it keeps getting worse. Poor kids. Poor parents. Poor us. Thank you for your reply! Child psychologists are uniformly worried about the permanent damage already done to the children. SEvere permanent damage. One told us of all the ills that will befall them as they go through life. They won't have a chance at being "normal". The trauma is too deep. Thank you for your reply. It's really hard to be upbeat any more. SIGH.
      June 23, 2018 3:11 AM MDT

Having been to boarding school and summer camp, I can't honestly see the resemblance. 
      June 22, 2018 9:46 AM MDT