Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » KIDS IN KENNELS. Kinda catchy isn't it? More colorful than "kids in cages". Memorable. Maybe someone will write a song about it?

KIDS IN KENNELS. Kinda catchy isn't it? More colorful than "kids in cages". Memorable. Maybe someone will write a song about it?

Posted - June 23, 2018

Responses

I'm on it. (sung to the tune of Mexican Radio by Wall Of Voodoo) - I feel a cold breeze on my shoulder coming in from the border. I hear a fox say - a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrum was locked in a cage today. Now tell me just what does Lewandowski say - womp womp he says womp womp he's on the radio the Mexican radio. That's all I got for now but because it's the weekend I thought I would include a link to the song Mexican Radio. Cheers and happy weekend!

https://www4.bing.com/videos/search?q=wall+of+voodoo+mexican+radio&qpvt=wall+of+voodoo+mexican+radio&view=detail&mid=8B3CEA8DE90364B24FE58B3CEA8DE90364B24FE5&&FORM=VRDGAR This post was edited by Nanoose at June 24, 2018 3:19 AM MDT
      June 23, 2018 1:33 PM MDT

If I neglected to mention it before Nanoose here it is. YOU ARE BRILLIANT! There is no getting around it. That "song"(I wanted to use the word "dirge" but decided against it so that's why "song" is in quotes) is AWESOME! If we could just bottle your essence of thoughtful and logical mental acuity agility maybe this awful nightmarish America would snap out of it. SIGH. One can wish for anything. What does it hurt? I wonder how it will go today? The same as yesterday and the day before? And tomorrow?  All our tomorrows will be the same as all our yesterdays. Only worse and more so. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Sunday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 24, 2018 3:24 AM MDT
      June 24, 2018 3:24 AM MDT