Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Which is worse: being a psychoanalyst and having Randy D as your patient, or being the patient and having Randy D as your psychoanalyst?

Which is worse: being a psychoanalyst and having Randy D as your patient, or being the patient and having Randy D as your psychoanalyst?

~

Posted - June 23, 2018

Responses

Having Randy D~ as your patient. You could try to correct hm, but he will no doubt be correcting YOU before you can even start. So hold on to your tildes, Randy D~ Will see you now.
      June 23, 2018 4:31 AM MDT

I know your tricks, Carbie; you're just looking for an excuse to stretch out on a couch in front of me. Grrrrrrrrr. 

~
      June 23, 2018 4:45 AM MDT

I was thinking more of YOU stretching out in front of ME, then i would hypnotize you until you fell into a deep state trance, were I would then, take the opportunity to remove your wallet, and any other possible dangerous object from your pockets. 
      June 23, 2018 5:27 AM MDT

We've been here before, Carbie.  That's how it starts; today, it's just my wallet, tomorrow you'll be stealing my car and setting it on fire.  Hey, wait . . .

~
      June 23, 2018 6:11 AM MDT