Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So. Does the MUSLIM BAN include the wealthy Arabs who worked with Russia to elect donjuan prez?

So. Does the MUSLIM BAN include the wealthy Arabs who worked with Russia to elect donjuan prez?

Lotsa wealthy Arabs are Muslims. So are only POOR Muslims banned? Do we get access to their personal wealth? How is that gonna work? Billioanire Arabs Muslims are welcome here anytime to collude with whomever on donjuans behalf? Once again it's all about the money honey ain't it?

Posted - June 26, 2018

Responses

i dont think dubai is in the ban list 
      June 26, 2018 2:19 PM MDT

It's funny how selective the dim-wit prez can be when it suits him.. he calls Saudi his friend while condemning practically everyone else but see's no irony or lack of logic.. the man's an idiot and Saudi and other countries are idiots if they trust this dim-wit megalomaniac 
      June 27, 2018 3:11 AM MDT

Everything don juan the dumb crumbum touches is tainted and INFESTED with bad. He has a reverse MIDAS TOUCH. I'm gonna ask about it m'dear. None of them collectively has a single working brain. There is no intelligent life there anywhere. Will there ever be? Beats the he** outta me! SIGH. Thank you for your reply Addb! :)
      June 27, 2018 3:23 AM MDT