Active Now

Randy D
CosmicWunderkind
ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A broken clock is right twice a day. Think there exists ANYWHERE a bleeding heart racist bigot? Or are they all stone cold "murderers"?

A broken clock is right twice a day. Think there exists ANYWHERE a bleeding heart racist bigot? Or are they all stone cold "murderers"?

Posted - June 27, 2018

Responses

There have always been people who dislike minorities as a collective, but are friendly with individuals who belong to that collective. We should never underestimate people's ability to compartmentalise their beliefs.
      June 27, 2018 10:26 AM MDT

TOUCHE Rev! It's called "logic-tight compartments" and I have talked about it before. Thanks for reminding me about it.   Logic is not a strong suit in many. If you like individual trees but not the forest you are completely illogical. I'm gonna ask and see what comes up.  Happy Friday Rev! :)
      June 29, 2018 4:45 AM MDT

Not true Rosie....Both the hands fell off of my clock and there's no telling what the time is now...:( 
      June 29, 2018 5:22 AM MDT

You are changing the point D. Purposely. I assume the clock has not lost any of the parts. it just stopped running. You point out that YOUR clock is useless because part of the problem is lack of parts. I can't control what you do with the question  sweetie. I presented it as one thing and you changed it. It's OK. You wanted to one-up me and you did. Thank you for your reply D.
      July 1, 2018 3:48 AM MDT

Just trying to add a tiny bit of humour Rosie.....it's like a very addictive drug for me...It kind of instantly pops into my mind and I just have to pass it on...:( 
      July 1, 2018 3:59 AM MDT