Active Now

Slartibartfast
Randy D
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » Why would someone post a BLOG saying he is all love and post hateful political questions hating those who oppose TRUMP? Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you say?

Why would someone post a BLOG saying he is all love and post hateful political questions hating those who oppose TRUMP? Kind of hypocritical wouldn't you say?

I mean if you are going to hate Hillary and love guns please post information to at least sound like you know what you are talking about.

If you are upset about people not getting along?  Why this?  Why act so hypocritical? 

I am mean, I can say things about Trump.   And I am not being a hypocrite.  I blast people who love what he thinks he stands for.  He stands for NOTHING.

Because?  He says one thing and contradicts himself in the next sentence.   I see this BLOG saying how we are so disrespectful to other human beings and then the same person does this all day long.

It sounds like I can see why this person is so in love with Trump.  Same kind of debator.

Posted - August 13, 2016

Responses

•   Trump is a narcissistic,delusional,fear monger! He has the diplomacy skills of a rabid skunk.

August 13, 2016 3:29 PM MDT

That seems to be the popular choice of definition these days by both his former followers and those who have always loathed him.

I am proud to be one of the former.  But I asked a different question here. 

August 13, 2016 3:52 PM MDT

I would say far too many people have given up way too much neural real estate to Donald Trump.

As for myself, I really am starting to reexamine my stance on Trump.  He's definitely NOT one of my favorite people, but anybody who can drive liberals insane can't be all bad.

August 13, 2016 4:23 PM MDT

Hypocritical is when people think they are free but they all have to knuckle under to authorities chosen by somebody else. There is a long discussion about that here.

August 13, 2016 5:12 PM MDT