Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I will be gone for a week with no access to a computer. How can I wean myself off of here?

I will be gone for a week with no access to a computer. How can I wean myself off of here?

I hope the withdrawal is not too agonizing.

Posted - June 30, 2018

Responses

I’m sorry, but I have to deny your leave of absence request. All regular Muggers must fill out a 47-B form, have it notarized, send the processing fee, and have administrator approval 90 days before any scheduled leave of absence longer than 48 hours. This post was edited by Just Asking at July 1, 2018 9:58 AM MDT
      July 1, 2018 12:48 AM MDT

And all the spelling, punctuation, syntax and sentence structure must be correct, or it will be denied. 
    ~
      July 1, 2018 5:03 AM MDT

July 1, 2018 6:13 AM MDT

Hmmm. I've been away from computers, telephones, radio, newspapers for up to 3 weeks at a time... never missed any of 'em!

No I was not in prison - this was on several holidays with friends, walking in the Norwegian hills.

We saw the occasional TV in a cafeteria or a camp-site lounge, but that wasn't much help unless English material (sub-titled in Norwegian) - once a Bond film, on another occasion, an episode of Brookside, of all things!  
      July 7, 2018 3:43 PM MDT