Active Now

my2cents
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » Do your friends know how to keep you amused?

Do your friends know how to keep you amused?

A good friend of mine and my family knows that there are only 2 things in this World that amuse me - Popeye and Thats what she said jokes. So he always try's to incorporate the 2 things when he is trying to entertain me. The funniest thing I ever seen him do was when someone gave gave him a BC micro brewed light beer. He closely looked at it with a squinty eye - placed it on a fence post - twisted up his wrist and punched the beer off the post. Then he starts using his Popeye voice and saying things like BC Yuppie land lubers swill and sailors liking their rum and he will go on and on. But finally he will say - I needs me Olive Oil which is my Q to say - Thats what she said we say arrrr arrr arrrr and shove off before Blotto shows up. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - August 13, 2016

Responses

My best friend is quite generous with his presence, except for the farts. I mean, I don't expect my friends to amuse me, but it really doesn't take much to get me giggling. 

August 13, 2016 10:19 PM MDT

Friends? I do not want to meet any friends like the ones I have met so far.

August 14, 2016 2:27 AM MDT

I only associate with people who are crazy, so yes they do.

August 13, 2016 9:30 PM MDT

They don't try to amuse me. I amuse myself.
      August 13, 2016 9:37 PM MDT

I thought that was my job mostly.

August 13, 2016 9:41 PM MDT