Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Did King don suggest INVADING VENEZUELA last August to remove Maduro? He is so hot to trot isn't he? Impetuous baby. Where is his pacifier?

Did King don suggest INVADING VENEZUELA last August to remove Maduro? He is so hot to trot isn't he? Impetuous baby. Where is his pacifier?

Posted - July 4, 2018

Responses

Someone might want to tell him (we're talking to you, Fox News) that, according to the Russian constitution, HE has to do the invading all by himself (but he can take along his golf clubs).

I speak in jest, but I'm willing to bet if he was told that there's be cameras there to photograph him, he'd go in an instant.  (wait...did I just devise a way to get rid of him??)
      July 4, 2018 8:26 AM MDT

Hey there m'dear if you need any backup on this splendid plan I'm there! Where do I sign up? It's a brilliant plan. Now if you/we can just get the bobbleheads on FAUX news to start the drumbeat on that! You know how it would elevate his status worldwide the farther away from the US he goes and the longer he stays? He certainly is dumb enough to fall for it as long as Sean Hannity promulgates it Jeannie Piro(she of the noxious voice) is on board too. Let me know what I can do. D'ya have a clue where  RudyG be? His absence ks noticeable. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Thursday! :)
      July 5, 2018 4:33 AM MDT

No, it would simply be business as usual at the State Department. Mr Trump would just go along with it.  This post was edited by Malizz at July 4, 2018 9:23 AM MDT
      July 4, 2018 9:23 AM MDT

He was the one who brought it up. So "going along with it" would be a  given wouldn't since it was HIS IDEA? I mean shooting down your own idea would be ridiculous would it not?. Thank you for your reply Malizz and Happy Thursday.
      July 5, 2018 4:35 AM MDT